About the Awards
The competition urges its participants to engage with visions and not just designs – to build an interior spaces that are an amalgamation of architectural strategy, technology and thought provoking, divergent concepts.
It summons the fraternity to design a spaces that not only redefines its purpose but also responds to its context, tempering urban concerns, and evolving aspirations.
The competition aims to bring in transformation and change the set norms of design. There are no restrictions with regard to the choice of site, program and theme. Armed with maximum liberty, participants must propose innovative interior design ideas for this fascinating genre.
• The participants can choose any interior space as the backdrop of their design – be it residential, commercial, retail, healthcare, restaurants, cafes, pubs, hotel lobby, etc
• The given area for design is 10,000sq-ft to 25,000sq-ft.
• The participants are also required to innovatively integrate the below given products by Samsung in their HVAC design of the interior space:
– Samsung DVM(VRF) and CAC(1:1) split HVAC system Samsung DVM(VRF) and CAC(1:1) split HVAC system
– 1-way Cassette – 135mm height (Slimmest cassette ever). It can provide better celling height for designers also can be installed in the corner.
– 360 Cassette – Unique round cassette design which helps designers to explore their ceiling design ideas
1. Color options to suit design
2. Branding option
For more information please contact: Rashmi Naicker, email@example.com
Digital Edition – February 2019
Subscribe our newsletter to stay updated.